Thursday, March 27, 2008

"Twoisms"

It is amazing to watch Alex's two-year-old mind at work.

Yesterday, we were talking about what to name the baby. I was giving him suggestions, and he vetoed all of them. So I asked him, "Well, what do you want to name the baby? He said, "Tinkerbell!" His tone was so matter-of-fact that it is obvious he has no doubt in his mind that Tinkerbell is the perfect name for the baby. I don't know what we will do if the baby is a boy!

Then later, as Jay and I were getting ready to put him to bed, I was telling him how pretty soon the baby will be able hear him. He will be able to talk to the baby in my belly. He said, "Yeah, and the baby will be able to watch movies with me too!"

And then we asked if he was going to give his pippy (pacifier) to the baby. He said, "No. The baby will have her own pacifier. You can get it at Target!"

No comments: