Tuesday, August 26, 2008

38 Weeks and....

ABSOLUTELY no progress. But on a happy note, the baby passed both her tests this week. She is comfy and cozy in there and doesn't seem to want to come out. Well, all I have to say is, Enjoy it because one week from now you will be here no matter what!"

Although I would love for her to come sooner, I have really been enjoying these last few weeks with my boy. Once the baby makes her appearance things will be forever changed (in a good way, of course). I feel blessed to have had Alex to myself all this time and if God wants me to have a few more days with just him, then who am I to argue?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, you are right. Next week Isabella will be here whether she wants to be or not.

You know, for the next two days we are supposed to have RAIN, so I am wondering........HAHA!

Can't want to see your precious baby daughter, whenever she arrives!