Saturday, February 28, 2009

It's My Potty...


Exciting news in the Beynon house! After months, and I mean months, of ZERO interest in potty training, Alex has now decided to "get the hang of it." (His words not mine!) Tuesday he came home from school and put on his Spider-man undies and that was that! In just a few short days, he has gone from needing me in there reading to him to needing "privacy." And his "wee-wee" is now a "wiener." We have had a few minor setbacks: "Momma, my legs are all wet." "Momma, it just came out!" But other than that he is officially a BIG BOY!

2 comments:

The Beynon Family said...

We are so proud of you Alex! What a big boy. Hoping you can be an inspiration to Preslee and Mason.

Mom2Miles said...

Oh, man, I am still waiting for that day!! It can't come soon enough.