Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Baby #3



Dear Baby,


Here you are at about 12 weeks. You are about 2.5 inches and completely perfect. I saw your little arms, your legs, your heart beating (165 bpm). You had the hiccups. You looked like you were doing karate in there which Alex thinks is so cool. And when I showed Isabella your picture she said, "That baby is sooo cute." And speaking of your sister, you look just like her. But that doesn't mean I think you are a girl. I have no idea. I knew for sure with Alex and Isabella, but little one, you have me stumped...I have had boy and girl dreams (including one where I was wearing a shirt that said, "It's a girl." And another where you were born and the doctor said, "It's a boy!")...Alex says brother...Isabella says sister. Well, I guess we will just have to wait 6 more weeks to find out.


One thing is for sure, no matter boy or girl, I am madly and totally in love with you.


Love,

Mommy

No comments: