Monday, November 7, 2011

3rd Trimester

Wow! 27 weeks down. 12 to go! Yikes. 12 weeks sounds like a long time. I can't believe I have to be pregnant for almost 3 more months. I know it will go by quickly with the holidays coming up...Thanksgiving, Alex's birthday (yes, he thinks it is a national holiday), Christmas.

Been going to the doctor once a week. Measuring right on. Heartbeat nice and strong. He is a mover. He seems to be doing somersaults in there. He gets the hiccups all the time - no joke. Several times a day. Excited for next week. I have another sonogram. Can't wait to see him again.

My c-section is scheduled for February 1st. I am praying for no snow this winter!

Alex and Isabella are beside themselves with excitement. They have both felt him move. They kiss my belly. Alex hugs me and thinks it is funny that his arms do not reach around me. ha ha. Real funny! Isabella went with me to the doctor and heard his heartbeat. Each of my pregnancies has been so special, but I think this one is most special because I get to experience it with them.

I can't wait to meet my little man. But as uncomfortable as I am, I am cherishing this time. This will probably be my last baby. I sit every night and just enjoy feeling him move. And even though I am over most things about being pregnant, that is the one thing that never gets old.

No comments: