Sunday, November 1, 2009

14 Months

Isabella,

You are 14 months old today. You are walking all over the place. I can't seem to keep up with you. I knew this day would come. You are really trying to say lots of new words. Some of your most recent are - book, bapple (apple), bottle,
ba-nana, and boo! I guess B is your favorite letter.



Love

You love for me to read you books, especially animal books. You kiss the pictures.

You love your brother - you follow him all around and call his name. When daddy comes in at the end of the day, you call out Dad-eeeee and walk right to him with your little arms held high! You definitely are turning into a daddy's girl. But you love everyone. You continue to be the happiest baby with the cutest little crooked smile. You can light up the darkest rainiest day!

You love meatballs, noodles, and candy - you had your first m and m's last night on Halloween and Pop gave you a lollipop too! You went Trick or Treating for the first time!

You love your Gigi the giraffe. You pick up other toys along the way, Alex's stuffed puppy, dolls, your pink bunny, but Gigi is still your favorite - and has been since you were 2 months old.

I could go on and on about the things you love....

One thing is for sure - I love you with all of my heart. You and Alex are my heart!
Momma

No comments: