Thursday, January 21, 2010

Q & A with Isabella

Isabella is talking more and more each day. Today I asked her several questions and she answered them clearly and correctly. I couldn't believe it. She is so smart - she must get it from her brother.

This morning when I got Isabella out of her crib, I noticed her diaper didn't do its job.
Mommy: Isabella, what happened to your pj's?
Isabella: wet

My dad (Pop) was downstairs working.
Mommy: Where is Pop?
Isabella: Pop bae-ment (basement)

Charlie got back from getting groomed.
Mommy: What happened to Charlie?
Isabella: Char-Char haircut.

The next one isn't a question, but it is the best thing I have heard in a long time. There is nothing like the first time you hear your child say these words.
Mommy: I love you.
Isabella: Love ewe.

No comments: