Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy 2010

10 years ago....the millennium...I can't believe 10 years have gone by...and I must say they have been the 10 best years. I love my kids, my husband, my life. Thank you God for all of your blessings.

We had a great 2009. Jay rocked at work...went out on his own and is doing wonderfully. We have settled into our house, had an amazing patio built and are currently having the basement turned into a playroom for the kids. Our kids are thriving. Alex has turned into a real big kid, almost overnight. He is still strong-willed to the point of pig-headed, but he has such a big heart especially when it comes to his baby sister. And Isabella still is a joy every minute. And now she truly is a Busy Bee. She doesn't stop for a second. She is on the move from morning until night, always wanting to be with her Al-ee or her Daddy. I am enjoying being a mommy more than anything. Had a great time with all of our families over the holidays, and am now going to enjoy the quietness of the winter.

So here is to 2010! Cheers!

No comments: