Monday, February 4, 2008

A Heartbeat

As an addition to the previous post about Miracles and Heartbeats, I just have to say there is nothing more miraculous than seeing your baby's heartbeat for the first time. I am now 10 weeks pregnant. We had our first ultrasound on January 16th and there on the screen was the tiny heartbeat flickering. Amazing! And we had another ultrasound on February 4th. Not only did we see the heart beating, but this time we saw the arms and legs moving. It is truly miraculous how something as tiny as a coffee bean can be that perfect. We are in love.

Thank you God for answering our prayers - Alex is going to have a brother or sister in early September!

1 comment:

The Beynon Family said...

That first moment you see your baby's heartbeat is truly one of the most miraculous moments in your life. Before the girls were born, I knew I would love them, but never imagined just how much. Then when I found out it was two, my heart felt so so big. Get ready Jamie, your heart is going to be gigantic!!!