Friday, January 2, 2009

Daddy's Girl

Not only does Isabella look just like Jay, especially when she yawns (weird, but true); but she is tall like him too! Today at her four month check-up, she measured 26 inches long. She is in the 95th percentile for her height. Lord knows she doesn't get it from me! She is 13 pounds 4 ounces (50th percentile). Alex was 17 pounds 4 ounces at four months. No wonder why we called him "Meatball." Dr. V. said she is doing well. He said I could start feeding her cereal! What!?? I feel like she is still a newborn. Tonight is the first night that she is sleeping in her crib....the first night in four months that she isn't cuddled in between us. She is not taking it so well. It took an hour of crying before she fell asleep only to wake up screaming an hour and a half later. But she is back asleep now. If she only knew that this is harder on me then it is on her. Time is moving too fast...I don't think I am ready for her to be big enough to sleep in her own room. So, I am thinking that if she cries in the middle of the night, I will go and get her. I mean if she makes it half the night in her own room, that is a good start, right?

No comments: