Wednesday, September 14, 2011

It's a Boy




Baby Boy,
Since the moment I found out I was carrying you, I wondered day and night if you were a boy or a girl. Well today at the ultrasound you were more than happy to show us that you are all boy!!! You are so cute…you were all curled up and comfy in my belly. I hope that means you are going to be a cuddle bug. We called all your grandparents and aunts and uncles to tell them that we were having a baby boy.

Then off to the store I went. I bought blue balloons, a blue stuffed monkey, and a little brother onesie. I picked up Isabella from school and told her the news. And then when Alex got off the bus we put the onesie on the bear and the look on his face when he realized he was having a brother was priceless!! He is going to be such a good big brother to you. He has already promised to teach you math when you turn 4. And he also said that he wants to go look through all his books and give you some and he will read them to you when he learns to read. And Isabella is going to be like another little mother to you. She tells me that she will hold you and rock you.


I can’t believe we still have a little over 4 months until we meet you. But when it is cold outside it will warm in our home because baby boy you will be here – and our family will be complete.

No comments: