Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Beynon Family Vacation


I can't believe it has been a week since we have been home from our trip to Turks and Caicos. We had such an amazing time, Alex especially! He absolutely loved every second of it. Here are just a few of Alex's highlights...dancing with the Sesame Street characters, doing the limbo with Nana and Laura, talking walks with Daddy and Pop Pop and Drew, and playing in the sand with Preslee and Mason! Oh and falling asleep on me on the beach - okay, so maybe that is one of my highlights!


I like to think that Alex loved it there so much, because he had been there before. He was there with Jay and I on our honeymoon (at least for part of it), but we didn't even know it yet!


To me Turks is the most wonderful place I have ever been. It will always hold a special place in my heart! It is where my baby boy was created!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Turks has been one of my favorite places, too -- but even more so now, with all the great family memories we have made there!

Anonymous said...

Every woman's special day is her wedding day - and you were there!(Although not everyone knew it yet!) I even knew you would be a girl - I bought a music box at Disney World that spring!!!
Val