Tuesday, September 11, 2012

First Day of Fours

On Friday, Isabella went to school to meet her teacher and to see her new classroom.  She wanted to take her new ladybug backpack. Here she is, walking up the sidewalk.

We had to stop and take a picture in front of the tree as we do on every first and last day of school.  (Her first picture in front of this tree was taken when she was a week old, and Alex was starting school here). Now she is my big four year old.

She walked right in told her teacher her name.  Then she picked up her name tag and said, "This one is mine.  It spells I-S-A-B-E-L-L-A." She sat right down and started to play.  The only time she got upset was when I told her we had to leave.  She wanted to stay all day!

Yesterday was her real first day of school.  Here she is in Ravens Purple holding up her sign.  (Look how tall she is, but still so tiny behind the sign).  She is ready to go!



We had to get a few more shots of Isabella with Daddy and her best friend Kaitlyn by the tree.


Here is my fearless, funny, fantastic four year old in her cubby.  She gave us a kiss and went right into her classroom without a fuss.  I just love how much she loves school.  
I couldn't wait until 12:30 to pick her up and hear all about it! Her favorite part of the day was playing with Kaitlyn on the playground. She was also so proud of herself, because she can swing with no one pushing her. My favorite part of the day was picking her up. I missed her and so did Zachary. It melted my heart to see how excited he was to see her. I am so proud of my girl! I know she is going to have a fabulous year!


No comments: