Friday, September 28, 2007

Laura "Tagged" Me....

So I think I am supposed to answer these questions about my hubby - how fun!

1. Who is your man? Jay
2. How long have you been together? 5 and 1/2 years
3. How long did you date? just under 3 years - we got married 4.2.05
4. How old is your man? 30 years old (3 days younger than me)
5. Who eats more? We both love to eat, but I think he eats more.
6. Who said "I love you" first? Jay (3 months after we met)
7. Who is taller? Jay, by over a foot
8. Who sings better? Jay, but he seldom gets the words right.
9. Who is smarter? I always say I am, but we are both pretty smart.
10. Whose temper is worse? Jay's is worse - he likes to have tt's over small things.
11. Who does the laundry? ME! I think he has maybe done 5 loads of laundry in the time I have known him.
12. Who takes out the garbage? Usually Jay
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do - it is closer to the nursery and we know he isn't getting up in the night.
14. Who pays the bills? I do.
15. Who is better with the computer? We both are computer literate.
16. Who mows the lawn? He does.
17. Who cooks dinner? We both do. He is a better cook.
18. Who drives when you are together? We both do. He usually whines so I will drive, unless I "forget" my glasses.
19. Who pays when you go out? Jay
20. Who is the most stubborn? We are both pretty stubborn, but he usually says "sorry" first.
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? See question #20
22. Whose parents do you see the most? both sets - we live exactly in the middle
23. Who kissed who first? Jay kissed me first, on our first "real" date.
24. Who asked who out? Jay asked me out. Our first date was drinks in Federal Hill. We hung out a few times before that!
25. Who proposed? Jay did on 4.11.04 in the Philadelphia Airport - he had a sign when I got off the plane.
26. Who is more sensitive? I am
27. Who has more friends? We both have a lot of close friends
28. Who has more siblings? ME. He has a brother and I have two sisters and two brothers.
29. Who wears the pants in the family? Jay likes to "think" he does!

No comments: